Friday, May 24, 2019

Happy birthday Bob Dylan

Bob Dylan does everything on his own terms and that's what's so cool about him. I don't think Dylan is living his life right if he hasn't upset you at some point. For instance, I love a lot of his earlier stuff. I love, 'Highway 61 Revisited,' so much, I got a tattoo. But I'm not much of a fan of his recent crooning and I've seen him in concert twice and both times it was kinda a snooze fest. But that's Dylan, the man who went electric and pissed off all the old folkies in the 60's. No one owns Dylan and he'll just keep on doing what he damn well pleases and even if you don't enjoy him, you should at least be inspired to live life on those terms.

Image may contain: 2 people, people standing and indoor

1 comment:

Mannix said...

Never heard of him but I respect his gangster.