Thursday, May 9, 2019

chemtrail guy

I thought my biggest pet peeve about convenience stores was when I got stuck behind some lottery jerk who thinks Quick Check is their personal Atlantic City. But today I got stuck behind a dude who spent an extra 2 minutes after his transaction explaining to the cashier that the change in weather is due to chemtrails. The poor cashier was too nice to move him along. I'm a passive dude so I did nothing.

So anyways, I'm woke now and onto the gov't who obviously wanted today to be 5 degreess cooler than yesterday because that's how you control people, I guess? We now live in an age where changes in weather patterns are huge gov't conspiracies. We're doomed and time is limited. So please, keep it moving chemtrail guy and let me pay for my coffee.

No comments: