Saturday, May 29, 2010

i don't wanna be 'ahead of my time'

don't ever tell me i'm 'ahead of my time.'

it's a phrase i hear thrown around, for artists mostly. painters, musicians, writers, and so on die poor, miserable, and unknown only to be celebrated and loved years down the line. what a rip! what good is appreciation and adulation when you're dead?

if someone ever tells me i'm ahead of my time, i'm going to change all my material. all i'll ever write and talk about is how much people in the future suck. so fuck you people of the future that yet to exist! i'm not scared of you! you're all a bunch of no good motherfuckers!! and you can't do anything about it, cuz i'm dead! you can't argue and tell me i'm wrong. i win you bunch of incestuous bastards.

and if you even think of trying to bother me on a ouija board, i will pee on your board from the great beyond.

1 comment:

Albert Lui - Photography said...

I was contemplating saying that to you, but after reading the second paragraph, i got scared.